Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Back On The Job

Not much to say tonight, just wanting to let you know that I'm back at work now.  It's Wednesday night and I am sleeping in Louisville, Kentucky at one of my customer's locations.  I left home late Tuesday afternoon after taking my dear wife to lunch.  I stayed home for four days, and it was just as pleasant as ever.  It is always difficult to leave home and get back to work, I go through the same emotions each time, and I always think it will get easier with time, but there is no substitute for spending time with the people you love.  I am already looking forward to my next visit and I've only been gone for two days now!  Oh well, I will have a nice break at Thanksgiving, and then I will enjoy a couple of weeks at Christmas with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment