Friday, January 30, 2015

North And South

I made it to Monroe, Louisiana in record time. I arrived at 2:30 – one and a half hours early! While they were unloading me I found out my next load goes right back to the really great customer we have in Farmington, Connecticut. So, I just now managed to get myself extricated from the blizzard up there earlier this week, and now I'm headed right back up there. I also have one stop in Lawrence Massachusetts. Here's a look at the guy unloading me in Monroe, with the fancy building in the background where these paving bricks will be used.




I've got my next load all secured, tarped, and ready to go now - I'm exhausted. I'm getting in the bed now to rest up for an early start tomorrow. I'll be back in here in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment